Why is palm oil red
Solling oil mill Organic red palm oil, natural - Naturland Fair
Red palm oil is valued for its naturally contained carotenoids (vitamin A) and tocotrienols (vitamin E). Palm oil is very heat-stable and is suitable for refining exotic vegetable, pasta and rice dishes as well as for baking and roasting. Palm oil is a native vegetable oil that is obtained from organically grown oil palms. Palm oil is characterized by its specific taste and its strong orange color.
Red palm oil is obtained by simply boiling it from the pulp (mesocarp) of the palm fruit (Elaeis guineensis). In contrast to white palm kernel oil, it has a natural, ruby-red color, which is caused by the exceptionally high content of carotenoids. In order to preserve its valuable ingredients in the best possible way, native red palm oil is neither bleached, deodorized, refined nor extracted with solvents.
Due to its fatty acid composition, red palm oil is very heat and oxidation stable and can be used for baking and frying. Palm oil is also used in skin care. Carotenoids and E-vitamins primarily serve to protect the body's cells. In order to preserve the ingredients in the best possible way, the red palm oil, which can be heated well, should not be overheated. It is suitable for frying and refining as well as a splash of color for pasta and rice dishes, soups and sauces. A mixture with virgin coconut oil is also recommended for warm, tasty dishes.
|Use:||Arabic cuisine, Asian cuisine, noodles & pasta, rice dishes, sauces, soups|
|Seal of approval:||EU / non-EU organic mark, Naturland|
|Contents oil & vinegar:||30 - 40 ml, 250 ml, 1 liter|
|Product types:||Vegetable oils|
|Nutritional value||per 100 ml|
|Energy content / calorific value||3768/900 kj / kcal|
|hereof: saturated fatty acids||49.6 g|
|of which polyunsaturated fatty acids ||11.6 g|
|of which monounsaturated fatty acids||38.6 g|
|of which sugars||0 g|
- (Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids)
- From controlled organic cultivation
- Is a bear a vegetarian
- Can I buy Modafinil without a prescription
- Can we change to avoid our fate?
- It is ignorance that makes marriage unsuccessful
- What do rich women like to do
- Speaks Malaysia Chinese
- Why is fascism important in history
- What are the problems of personal identity
- NYK supports a student in Tolani
- What are some traditions in Costa Rica
- What do you think of RSS
- Does Iran like Turkey
- Is modes anti-secular
- How long do diamonds last
- Is puffed rice good for your health
- What does 20k
- What job can I get after the MBA
- What's the best experience in Dubai
- Are there secret bars in Mumbai
- Some cultures are morally superior to others
- Is depression a disease?
- One feels emotional emotional pain
- What is the process of fashion design
- Why is India so casteistic