What tiara is Kate Middleton's favorite
Kate Middleton wowed in the late Princess Diana's favorite tiara at the state banquet with Donald Trump
Jun 07, 2019 by apost team
The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, rocked the famous Lover's Knot Tiara, a favorite of the late Princess Diana, for the State Dinner on Monday at Buckingham Palace. U.S. President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump were guests of honor for the royal occasion, but it was Kate Middleton's cast that stole the show
When she arrived with Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin by her side, Kate was wearing a white Alexander McQueen dress to dinner. Over the dress was a red, white, blue sash of the Royal Victorian Order, according to etonline.com. Kate added sparkling sapphire and diamond Queen Mother earrings to her look.
But it was Kate's lover's knot tiara that shone all evening.
Also known as the Cambridge Lover's Knot Tiara, this crown is one of the most famous tiara used by the British royal family, largely because it was the late Princess Diana's favorite tiara. The last time Kate Middleton wore the tiara was at the Queen's Diplomatic Corps reception in December, according to elle.com. The diadem contains 19 archers and 38 teardrop-shaped pearls, 19 of which are hanging and 19 are standing upright, but which can also be removed
Other dinner participants included Kate's husband Prince William along with Queen Elizabeth ||, Prince Charles, Camilla and Theresa May. Many members of President Trump's family were also in attendance, and Ivanka Trump, Lara Trump and Tiffany Trump were also there for the special occasion well dressed. Prince Harry and the Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle, were not present at the state dinner
Both President Trump and the Queen made speeches that evening about their countries' longstanding alliance. They all expressed the common values and history of their nations and talked about the importance of continuing this coalition
Did you also think Kate Middleton's tiara looked beautiful? Let us know in the comments below! Show this article to friends who want to keep up to date on all things British royal family
- How reliable was the 303 rifle
- Are INFJs essentially the most introverted type
- How many college degrees do you have
- Should I buy gold from EMI?
- A person's personality changes over time
- What do Canadians think of CANZUK
- Why hasn't ISIS attacked Italy yet?
- What is freestyle swimming
- Why do the Iranians love to live in America
- How do you know about Indonesia
- How do hand disinfectants kill germs
- Is hydrogen peroxide bad for dark clothing
- Hindus hate the caste system
- Is Islam a religion in the world
- The law is completely arbitrary
- How is the reinforcement for the foundation structure calculated
- Did you get married for financial reasons?
- Who knows how to rent a car
- An opinion can be wrong or right
- Can the Senate replace the majority leader?
- Can people open their eyes while swimming?
- Why is social network analysis important
- How many containers are lost at sea?
- Keep drying leaves away from deer
- What is considered an invisible disability
- Are non-compete clauses enforceable in Singapore
- How are economic sociology and history related?
- Why is the Beaver Canadas National Animal
- How would society benefit from unisex toilets?
- Role of youth in developing countries
- Where should I move in Australia?
- Why should we speed up our learning curve
- Mexico is getting better at living fast