British regrets leaving the EU
The British are leaving the EU. Bye-bye with great regret.
Regardless of how you feel about Brexit - this January 31, 2020 marks a historic turning point in Europe. With the British, a member state is leaving the Union of its own free will for the first time in the history of the EU (formerly the EEC and the EC). And in the coming months, the course will be set for how this experiment will turn out: as a model of success for those who want to bring the European project back to a mainly economic level of cooperation - or as a historical mistake that retreats to the national small and small gives wrong answer to the global competition with the big centers of power.
The departure of the British is already regrettable for Europe, but especially for us Germans. Many a Prime Minister (not to mention the Iron Lady) may have incensed the EU partners at summits with their special wishes - in many ways the British pillar was important for the internal balance of the European Union. Against the now strengthened Mediterranean faction in the EU-27, Berlin will have a harder time in the future without the pragmatic partners from London. And the government in London will have to make sure that the break-away virus from the EU does not spread to the UK. The European flags are particularly fervently hoisted in Scotland. . .
The negotiations between London and Brussels, which are now beginning, are facing a double challenge: They should enable a close partnership across the English Channel without serving as an attractive blueprint for other renegades in Europe. Large car companies and many small companies in Bavaria will follow the talks until the end of the year.
Alexander [email protected]
- What is a good cajun recipe
- What is God's mission in life
- What is an MMVY Scholarship
- Kayaking is cultural appropriation
- What are some examples of the weak
- What should we call our preschool classes
- Why should women cover their breasts
- How is Uber safe
- Is Ibanez a good guitar brand
- How old is your wedding ring
- Is DePaul University a good university for students
- Would you rather have money or things
- Old people have gray pubic hair
- Why do all Asians have black hair
- What are some hidden advantages of minimalism
- How do you make a ring smaller
- Deceives bondage
- What is energy according to quantum theory
- Can a spinal cord paralysis be cured?
- What is ideology 1
- What are your plans for the near future
- Why do musicians usually marry other musicians?
- How often does Netflix get new movies
- Why is the USA important to India
- Why do people manipulate you
- How do I avoid website downtime
- How do procrastinators force themselves to work?
- Sleep apnea can get worse
- Avoid all MGTOW relationships
- Which museums are free in Calgary Canada
- What is a good sun protection alternative
- Which is better Toronto or Quebec
- What are VCR and CTR
- Why are all American houses like villas?