Chrome Beta is faster than Chrome stable
Google releases faster Chrome beta
- M-net Telekommunikations GmbH, Munich
- operational services GmbH & Co. KG, Frankfurt am Main, Munich, Hamburg
If several websites are opened in parallel, Chrome should now proceed more intelligently when prioritizing HTTP requests. DNS caching, more efficient DOM bindings and the use of V8 for automatic proxy configuration can also provide more speed.
Newly opened tabs have also been changed, as websites can now be specifically defined or removed. In addition, parts of the page can be hidden.
The Omnibox for entering URLs and search queries has a modified drop-down menu and icons that allow you to differentiate between websites, search results and bookmarks. Another new feature is the option of visually adapting Chrome using themes.
Google has integrated additional functions from HTML 5 into the new beta version, so that Chrome now also supports Videotag and Web Worker.
Chrome's new beta is only available for Windows and can be downloaded from google.com.
- Who are black Jews
- Would China claim the Indian Ocean?
- What alternatives are there to Xero
- Clearly dreams a sin
- What is your opinion on Manusmriti
- When does national self-defense become imperialism?
- How do I do fish business
- Can be cooked within 45 minutes
- Why do Turks hate each other?
- Why was the Laogai Museum closed
- What kind of company is Alibaba
- How should I learn to trade in cryptocurrencies?
- Can I use sunscreen before BB cream
- Why is materialism so strong in America
- Roofs need to be ventilated
- What is a hygrometer instrument
- Why can't westerners convert to Hindu?
- How do you recognize true wisdom?
- What are your beliefs
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic speaks good Swedish
- Girls think that circumcised penises look better
- What is your best time in school
- What influenced the trends in 1980s fashion
- What are the positive aspects of religion today