Who are the Best Dressed Celebrity Brides
"Vanity Fair": These are the best dressed celebrities of 2019
The US edition of "Vanity Fair" has published its "Best Dressed" list for 2019: the magazine selects the best-dressed celebrities every year. Also this year some well-known stars made the jump on the list.
For the first time, Keanu Reeves (55), Priyanka Chopra (37), Billy Porter (49), Celine Dion (51) and Cicely Tyson (94) are on it.
Other celebrities on the list are Marc Jacobs (56), Chloë Sevigny (44), Mahershala Ali (45), Brad Pitt (55), Jennifer Lopez (50), Elle Fanning (21), Solange Knowles (33), Harry Styles (25) and Rihanna (31).
Couples were also recognized as best dressed in 2019, including Jason Momoa (40) and Lisa Bonet (51), Amal (41) and George Clooney (58), Victoria (45) and David Beckham (44) and the sisters Bella ( 22) and Gigi Hadid (24).
Lady in Red: Heidi Klum with awesome look at New York Fashion Week
Some of the winners also answered questions about their personal style in short interviews with Vanity Fair. Actress Priyanka Chopra revealed that she particularly identified with style icons Audrey Hepburn (1929-1993) and Marilyn Monroe (1926-1962).
Cicely Tyson said she wanted to be buried in the wedding dress she wore to Miles Davis (1926-1991). When asked which style she likes most in a man, Lisa Bonet replied: "An effortless masculinity. I mean, can there be anything better than old, ripped jeans and a white T-shirt?"
VIDEO:Sustainable fashion: Make new out of old
- Is photography a skill or a talent
- What is your greatest ambition since childhood
- Will someone selflessly help someone
- Which is better Toronto or Quebec
- Is the black widow really dead?
- What is worse failure or mediocrity
- Which animals feel absolutely no pain?
- Potatoes increase uric acid
- How would I buy a slave?
- Where can you get lace bralettes?
- Are you happy most of the time
- Which country speaks English the fastest?
- What gloves do you wear
- Why is BlackPink hated so much
- Is textile design a good career choice
- How does Zookeeper work
- Who will lead China in 50 years
- What makes your country a nation
- How do you swear in Polish
- How does China control corruption
- Who was Jawaharlal Nehru's girlfriend
- The government trusts the people
- What are the shortcomings of representative democracy
- What is wrong but sounds right 1