What does Brazil export to Canada
Your partner for Brazil
Imports & exports by air freight / sea freight
Brazil is the largest country in South America in terms of both area and population and is now one of the most important economies in the world. Typically for an emerging country, there are still strong contradictions, structural challenges and an enormous need for development. Despite some difficulties, the resource-rich country offers great potential - also for Exports and imports.
With Sea, Air, Transport & Service, you can easily implement your overseas business with Brazil in terms of transport technology. As part of our worldwide partner network, we are also represented there on site. Our central base is Santos in the vicinity of the metropolis of Sao Paolo. Santos is the largest seaport in Brazil, through which around 40 percent of Brazilian ocean freight is shipped. There is also the largest container port in South America.
Solutions for your export, import or relocation
We can offer you a wide range of services via this central contact point Transport solutions across the country to offer. Whether the coastal cities Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Recife, Sao Luis or inland destinations like Brasilia or Manaus - that's not a problem for us. We combine Ocean freight, air freight and land transport always in such a way that it suits you best and the costs remain within reasonable limits.
Incidentally, we are not only available to you for the transport of goods. We also know our way around when it comes to moving from or to Brazil for your company or your employees.
It is fundamentally our aim to offer you a complete logistical solution. In addition to door-to-door transport, this also includes taking care of all formalities, including customs clearance, so that you don't have to worry about a lot yourself. Our local partners are very familiar with the Brazilian regulations and customs. You can rely on their competence and reliability, for which we vouch with our name.
We're here to help
Use Sea, Air, Transport & Service for your Brazil business! We are happy to answer your questions and advise you. You can easily reach us with our contact form, by email or phone. With some specific information for your Transport requirements for export, import or relocation we will also make an attractive offer for you at short notice. See for yourself!
Brazil's economy - a brief overview
- With a gross domestic product of around 2.4 trillion US dollars (2014), Brazil is the seventh largest economy in the world;
- In terms of per capita income (around $ 11,600 in 2014), the country, with around 200 million inhabitants, is in the middle field in an international comparison;
- Brazil's foreign trade quota is 21.5 percent (2013), which shows the importance of exports and imports for the economy;
- the country mainly exports raw materials, food and machinery. The imports are broadly diversified, the largest import shares are accounted for by crude oil, chemical products and machines;
- The main trading partners are the People's Republic of China, the USA and the neighboring country Argentina. The EU area has so far played a subordinate role. Around one sixth to one seventh of foreign trade is accounted for by EU countries;
- Germany is one of Brazil's most important EU trading partners. In 2013, goods worth EUR 11.3 billion were imported from Germany and EUR 9.3 billion were exported there.
The main airports and seaports in Brazil:
|Airport / seaport||IATA code / UN / LOCODE||Assigned city|
|Rio de Janeiro Airport||GIG||Rio de Janeiro|
|Aeroporto Santos Dumont||SDU||Rio de Janeiro|
|Guarulhos International Airport||SG SIN||Sao Paulo|
|Congonhas International Airport||GRU||Sao Paulo|
- Can someone really heal from narcissistic abuse
- What are the problems with the UN
- Is life really that different for INTJs?
- Why should a person have freedom
- How does it work in Finland for Indians
- Why doesn't everyone love each other
- What is the origin of chia seeds
- What are some unknown tax loopholes
- Are asteroids and dwarf planets alike
- What internal factors influence entrepreneurship
- Is it good to hurt someone?
- How do commercial cleaning contracts work
- What is the importance of respecting cultures?
- Are all F1 cars equally fast
- We are prison cells
- What is the best dim sum in Melbourne
- Is the Afghans race white
- Should I leave everything and become a YouTuber
- How do Chinese millionaires make their fortunes
- When is German used in Luxembourg?
- Should I take Uber or Lyft
- How do I dress rich
- Why is nationalism strong in Myanmar
- What does Slack do better than traditional email