Why does Nigel Farage hate Europe
Brexit pioneer Nigel Farage withdraws from politics
London - The Brexit fighter and EU opponent Nigel Farage is withdrawing from politics according to his own statements. The 56-year-old told the Telegraph podcast "Chopper's Politics" that he was chairing his party Reform UK. "There's no going back," said Farage. "The Brexit is done, that will not be taken back."
This time final withdrawal
The former head of UKIP (UK Independence Party) is seen as the driving force behind Britain's exit from the EU and one of the most influential British politicians in recent years. "I know I came back a time or two when people thought I was gone," Farage said. "But that's it. It's over. It's over." The former member of the European Parliament announced his withdrawal following the 2016 Brexit referendum, but founded the Brexit Party in 2019.
Brexit as a life's work
Only a few months later, the party became the strongest force in the elections to the EU Parliament in Great Britain. This increased the pressure on the conservative government to take a tough course in the Brexit negotiations. Farage kept sounding the alarm whenever he feared that Brexit might not be tough enough. He regards leaving the EU as his life's work. At the turn of the year, Great Britain finally left the internal market and the customs union. (APA, 7.3.2021)
- How is Russia communist today?
- What are the advantages of digital technology
- What are the most unusual food hacks
- What's the cheapest way to buy FASTag
- Can perceive intuition intuitively
- What are some driving rules
- Sting is a bad word
- What is coding in civil engineering
- What four drugs did the Vikings take?
- The culture is constantly changing
- Why is Russia such a hateful country
- Are there unsafe areas in Ghent Belgium
- Why are metals good heat conductors
- Which currency has the best future
- Which is better computer science or engineering
- Can religious Jews have a girlfriend?
- How do I find buyers of clothing
- Why do pearls form in seashells
- Are people capable of real love
- What do we appreciate
- Who will lead China in 50 years
- How do I stop being afraid of social situations
- How can I practice lucid dreaming
- What bothers teenagers the most