Which of the MCU movies got flopped
Disney + censors the biggest MCU flop - and for no real reason
Disney + is censoring again, this time the Marvel series "Inhumans" - although the death concerned is actually in the context of the streaming service.
The Disney + streaming service should be easy to enjoy for the whole family, which of course excludes some films and series. After all, Disney now also owns the "Alien" and "Predator" films as well as brutal Marvel titles such as "Deadpool" and "Logan". However, users look in vain for Disney +, as they exceed the limit of an FSK approval from 12 years.
Marvel fans can hardly ignore Disney +: Get your subscription
But even within this limit, Disney + sometimes uses censorship. This is also the case with the Marvel series "Inhumans", which is undoubtedly the biggest flop in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). The Inhumans were actually supposed to get their own film, which eventually became a series, which, however, was greeted with harsh criticism and canceled after only one season.
"Inhumans" is in the stream on Disney +, but if you want to see the work with your own eyes, you have to live with a censored scene, as cut reports have noted. This concerns a scene at the end of episode 6, which is entitled "His name is Gorgon". In it, Maximus ("Game of Thrones" star Iwan Rheon) slits Tibor (Ptolemy Slocum, "Westworld") through the throat.
Other serial deaths probably took the audience much more with them:
Disney + censors "Inhumans" death despite FSK 12
The uncensored pictures in the cut reports show that the bloody cut was completely visible in the scene. At Disney +, however, it is only shown how Maximus applies the knife, a hard cut follows and then Tibor is already on the floor.
The curious thing about it: the episode “His Name is Gorgon” was released in the uncut version from twelve years of age. Accordingly, despite the death, she would not have exceeded the Disney + guideline. Nevertheless, death was probably too bloody for those responsible. When we think of the death of Vision (Paul Bettany) in Avengers: Infinity War, it doesn't really seem more harmless to us.
In any case, the measures at Disney + did not have a really uniform effect. The bare behind of Daryl Hannah in the Tom Hanks movie "Splash" was hidden by digitally extending her hair. With Hugh Jackman this was not possible in "X-Men: The Future Is Past", but here his naked behind was not censored at all, just as it was not with the Hulk (Mark Ruffalo) in "Thor 3 - Decision Day".
People die hard in the MCU films too. Do you still remember all deaths?
did you like this article? Discuss with us about the latest theatrical releases, your favorite series and films that you are eagerly waiting for - on Instagram and Facebook.
- What do you like best about Google
- Where is Gotham City located
- Why do girls like nail polish
- What professional life is not monotonous
- What are the advantages of impact printers
- America is getting more and more violent
- INFPs generally believe in their MBTI score
- Which Canadian city has the best weather
- All Jews are Zionists
- What dead technology are you missing
- What is the history of Nautica watches
- Why is construction machine colored yellow
- Which vitamin is necessary for blood clotting?
- How to say darkness in Greek
- How safe are Volkswagen cars
- Why did Google's smart speakers fail
- What people and countries still do with propaganda
- When did you first feel alive?
- Which boxer beat the undefeated boxers
- Do you want what you dream
- What are some of the school hacks
- How reliable are personality tests
- How can I calculate the payroll for employees
- Why should I build my body